Platform Product Owner
Maersk is looking for Platform Product Owner who will be responsible for defining best-in-class digital tools for our Sales colleagues that enables them to create delightful and integrated buying experiences for our Customers, while making our colleagues the most effective and productive.
A successful candidate will be business outcome focused, data driven, highly emphatic, quickly grasp complex problems, build trusted relationships and seamlessly collaborate with cross functional platform teams, Business Leaders, Engineering, CX and Data teams to come up with scalable solutions that enables Maersk to improve life for all by integrating the world.
Maersk, the world's largest shipping company, is transforming into an industrial digital giant that enables global trade with its land, sea and port assets. Through Digital Transformation we identify, define and implement the mix of process, technology and culture that brings business, development and operation teams closer, allowing Maersk to deliver products faster, improve responsiveness and enhance quality for our consumers.
What do we bring to the table?
A role in leading the digital transformation in worldwide logistics and impacting global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world!
- The ability to influence the digitization on an industry and use digital advancements as the center-point of the transformation
- We are passionate about using technology to solve our customers supply chain challenges all over the globe
- We value opinions and experiences across our diverse teams with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures
- We offer the freedom and responsibility, to shape the setup and processes we use in our community
- A focused but balanced working environment, where we are passionate about continuous learning and self growth, including through our active community of practices, conferences, workshops and meetups
At Maersk, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress.
We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
This is a great position for someone who can deliver customer-centric solutions with leadership and influence on technology, product and business teams. You will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote teams.
In this highly visible role, with ownership, accountability, great communication and relationship skills, being a team player, an innovator, and always being data-driven, you will help shape the strategy that will positively impact millions of containers and shipments around the world.
On any given day, the Platform Product Owner will
- Define and own the product roadmap that is aligned with business objectives, and translate it into goals for the individual teams
- Own Communications with the wider team around milestone and release plans along with owning the product backlog
- Research and specify new features and enhancements to existing features. Document the requirements via well defined specifications and review with the team and stakeholders
- Bring together engineers, UX designers, and Business from around the company to build and release product features & capabilities as per plan
- You will orchestrate and be ultimately responsible for products within your own track, and be able to define and track core KPI(s)
- Champion customer and stakeholder needs throughout roadmap execution, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up to date on an extremely dynamic and competitive industry
- Create, monitor, and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of analytical tools & research methods
- And when a product ships, popping the cork from the champagne bottle to celebrate!
Who we are looking for
These requirements would make you a great fit for the role
- Strong product management experience in understanding business problems, identifying solutions, defining capabilities and features, prioritizing and managing trade-offs, writing user stories and driving roadmaps and timelines
- Adept in aligning Senior Business Leaders (VP+), Engineering Leads, Data and CX teams
- towards roadmap strategy
- Proven track record of customer obsession
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Proficiency in formulating data-driven decisions that lead to results and measuring results Vs. intended KPIs
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Experience in building B2B Sales capabilities encompassing Sales Planning, Quota Setting, Account Planning, Opportunity Management, Forecasting and Pipeline Management, Sales Compensation
- Familiarity with Demand to Cash process
- Knowledge of , Anaplan or any other CRM tool is an added advantage
We would be thrilled if you had these additional qualifications
MBA/Software Engineering Educational Qualification
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk
Indrykket: 30 jun 2022 Indrykket: 30 jun 2022 ID: 331221665 Adresse